Iran Hotels

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Persia 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I thank you humbly for sharing your wsoidm JJWY

Anonymous

ThatÂ’s more than senslibe! ThatÂ’s a great post!

sohel

There are hotels for locals and for foriegners.
    The best hotel for foriegners is the Meridien. It is down toun Tehran and they have also in other places in big cities.
    There is also another hotel chain for visitors but it belongs to the government and the word is that the room are monitors.

Anyway, whichever you choose, there are seperate floors for men and women (local women are not alowed to stay at a hotel without their husband.
    If you are maried, you need your pasport to show that in order to stay with your wife. If you are flying with your girlfriend, you will have to stay in seperate floors (and don’t dare break the rools).

Ryan

Hello PersiaTM…

Thanks for the kind information about your organization…The website of your company seems to be good and also gives nice information about reservations,accommodations etc…But we before that tell me,how should i contact you and which famous places you have sort out for the backpackers…???? And how much it costs in round figures…???? Please reply soon i m waiting…Thanks

Ryan Copp.

Persia

Persia

Make your Iran tour experience enjoyable with PersiaTravelMart! We offer the widest travel and tours services in Iran including hotels reservation and accommodations, car rental, domestic flights, driver guide and exhibition services.

tehran_hotels.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.